Orders may be placed by customer via: phone, e-mail or website. All orders are subject to acceptance by BPL Source and will be accepted when confirmed in writing with pricing to BPL Source.
Email: [email protected]
In order to place a web order, customer must register at https://bplsource.com/my-account/ follow the steps and wait to be approved. Approval process can take up to 1 business day.
- No minimum order quantity
- All orders submitted must include: Bill to and ship to addresses, BPL Source part numbers, and pricing for each item.
- Accounts must be in good credit standing with BPL Source for their purchase orders to be considered valid at the time of receipt.
- All drop ship orders are subject to freight charges and may require the customer’s freight billing account number.
- All orders are subject to General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Pre-paid Freight guidelines
BPL Source provides pre-paid freight on orders reaching or exceeding the number of cases on a specific P.O. Freight will be sent on a reputable carrier Fedex or UPS unless LTL services are used then best options to ship are considered to choose the appropriate carrier depending on criteria of shipment. Pre-paid freight will include only the costs incurred from pickup at our dock to delivery to the customer’s dock.
The following fees are not included in BPL Source Pre-Paid Freight Policy and will be passed on to the customer:
- Residential Delivery or Non-Commercial Delivery
- Lift-Gate charges
- Sort and Segregation fees
- Wait time (other than the fault of BPL Source or the carrier)
- Inside Delivery
- Any other accessorial charges
All product returns must be authorized in advance by BPL Source for a return authorization number. Unauthorized returns will be refused by BPL Source. Each request for return must be directed to BPL Customer Service Department at (832) 243-1830 or email [email protected] for approval.
- Products ordered as “Special or Custom Order” or Customer “Private Label Product”.
- Products opened or in non-standard manufacturer case packaging.
- Products not listed in the current Price List or otherwise discontinued.
- Products not accompanied by an RA number.
- Purchases more than 30 days old.
- Partial cases are not acceptable, BPL Source reserves the right to decline requests for return based on an overstock situation.
- BPL Source shipping error or defective material – Full Credit or Exchange.
- Customer overstock (i.e. overstock, no longer want or need the product, or ordering error by customer) return – Full Credit minus a 20% Restocking Fee.
All deliveries with damages and/or shortages must be indicated in writing on carrier’s Proof of Delivery (POD) at time of delivery to Customer. All damages and or shortages not indicated in writing on the POD at the time of delivery will not be considered for credit. Customer must provide verbal/written claim within 4 business days of damage or shortage for claim to be valid.
Freight & Product issues/complaints must be reported to Customer Service.
For freight related product concerns email [email protected]
For Customer Complaints email [email protected] or call (832) 243-1830.